Wednesday 17 October 2018

The Trial (1962)



The Trial (1962)
Director: Orson Welles
Few police officers came into the Josef K's room and told him that he was under arrest. But they did not tell him in which charge they accused him. At the beginning of this film, several times Josef K Asked them about the charge, but they ignored it precisely. Later he tried to find out of his charge of accusation.
While I was watching, It seems like I was watching someone's nightmare. The trial room, the people who work in Josef's office, everything looks like dramatic not the usual one, not the realistic one. The allegorical power of this film is so strong. Though I didn't get it at all. Need to read some good stuff about this film. The several cameras works, especially the long shots were too good. It's like every frame is trying to say something but I didn't get it.
Let me explained what I understand about this film. I think this film is trying to portrait as the whole world is like a trial and we are now searching for the answer why we are here now. In which charge we are accused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIVE FROM DHAKA | ABDULLAH MUHAMMAD SAAD | MEDIASCOPE

LIVE FROM DHAKA “ আমি কোন নবি-রাসূল নয়, আমি একটা মানুষ, আমার সহ্যের একটা লিমিট আছে।“ -       সাজ্জাদ  (লাইভ ফ্রম ঢাকা) আমাদের ...